Let's see. I feel like I'm in a poorly-organized meeting. What's on my agenda?
- I have reorganized this site. It was high-time. (What does that mean, anyway? High-time? Is it anything like High Tea? I do love tea.)
- Journal entries now appear one-per-page.
- This will allow me to link to specific entries within other entries.
- The logic-wonk in me recognizes this as a circular reference, but Spock-Erin is just going to have to chill.
- I have added a Search function to the top navigation bar.
- This will allow you (and me) to find stuff.
- Categories (clap-clap)
- Names of (clap-clap)
- No, no, no. I have assigned categories to my journal entries. I knew I would do this someday; and that it would be painful. I was right.
- I am fully-indexed (see Erin's Indeces, at the right).
- I'm walking kind of funny, but it will be okay.
Whoo! That was horrible, but it had to be done. Also, visit my fan page on Facebook (yes, I still hate Facebook; I am merely using it...and by using I mean in a tawdry, selfish way) and become a fan. I have 42 and would like to reach 50 by the end of the year. This is arbitrary, like most things I do. (Don't tell Spock-Erin.)